Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rainy Oregon...I mean Texas day!

As most of you know I have been missing Oregon A LOT these days. So to remind me of what it is like, God is having it rain for us here in Houston. Difference is that it is still 70 degrees outside! It may be warm outside, but it is rainy days like this that I miss having a fireplace. I wish we had one to sit in front of, cuddle up with a book, and have family nap time. We WILL have one in our next home. 

We are getting excited for our trip in May and can't wait to see everyone! Amber got our room reserved for Papa's Pizza and we are really looking forward to the pizza and time with friends and family! Bennett & Ella are very excited and can't wait to meet everyone!

Getting our warm clothes ready for Oregon!

No comments:

Post a Comment