Tuesday, March 20, 2012

And so it begins!

Where do I even start? I've been thinking about starting this blog for some time now. My intentions will be to try and post something once a day, but we will see how that goes! "I love you to the moon and back" is something that I have said to my sister for a long time and say it to Bennett & Ella several times a day. This blog is meant to be a place that I can share things that I have loved or have found a new love for. The title seemed very fitting for me and my new venture.

Please bear with me while I learn how to become a PRO blogger. Welcome and thanks for stopping by!!

Oh and I want to thank Denise @ Gisele Photography for my profile picture. She is an amazing photographer! We have been working with her for a few years now, and love all that she does! If you are in the Houston area and need a photographer I would highly recommend her! https://www.facebook.com/giselephotography

No comments:

Post a Comment